12 April 2008

All Reviews Must Go!!!

Welcome to Discount Game Reviews. The purpose of this blog is to provide intelligent, unbiased reviews of games for all platforms. Unfortunately, since I'm currently the only staff reviewer and my console selection is limited to what I can afford, expect only to see reviews for Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS and PC, at least for the time being. Depending on how much support this blog sees, I may decide to take on other reviewers in the future and it's only a matter of time before I get around to getting a PSP and PS3. Let's not get ahead of the game, though.

I currently have no plans to keep an update schedule, as my ability to review games is ultimately limited to what I can acquire and play. Comments are welcome and e-mail feedback can be sent to discountgamereviews@gmail.com. At any rate, thanks for stopping in. (Page views are the official currency of the internet.)

No comments: